The services we provide include:
- Discounted routine fertility visits using portable ultrasound scanners to confirm and stage pregnancies, treat cows not coming back into heat and ensure fresh cows are clean and cycling.
- The full range of traditional clinical and emergency services for farm animals.
- Advice on cost-effective use of medicines.
- Bull fertility testing.
- Laparoscopic LDA correction
This is backed up by:
- Computerised analysis of herd disease and production data presented in a common-sense fashion.
- In-house laboratory services, backed up by selected leading external laboratories.
Additional on-farm services include:
- Assessment of factors inhibiting dry matter intake.
- Cow comfort assessments.
- Nutritional monitoring and problem identification – in conjunction with nutritional advisors.
- We can provide genomic testing and advice via Clarifide and Clarifide Plus to help with the genetic advancement of your herd.
Additional training activities include:
- Training in, advising and delivering mobility and body condition scoring.
- On-farm coaching in clinical techniques and emergency medicine.
- Advising on and implementation of practical data recording systems for health and production monitoring as well fulfilment of farm assurance requirements including Milksure approved training.
Special disease control and investigation consultancy
- We offer a range of stand-alone advisory and investigation packages. Each one is tailor-made to meet each individual’s needs. These packages are available in fertility, mastitis and lameness.
- In addition to this we advise and implement monitoring and benchmarking for key nutritional and production parameters, as well as the data gathering to comply with farm-assurance requirements.